Last Update: February 26, 2020
- This privacy statement is provided by Z News Service, Inc. dba Zenger News (“Zenger”, “we”, “us” or “our”) to explain the ways in which we collect personal information from you through your use of this site and any services offered through this website and any of our applications or mobile applications (collectively, the “Service”), and the ways that we may use that personal information.
- User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you will be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address and other information). We use this information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internal usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase or receive payments (for content in print, audio, video or still photographic formats) from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and banking or billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
- Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained on the Zenger Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your personal data (address, banking or billing information) and we will not sell, share such data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.
- Authentication. Authenticating and identifying you on our site so we can provide you the services you requested.
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us. For example, we’ll track the piece of content that you provided or modified.
- Personalization. We store user preferences in cookies to personalize your user experience.
- Advertising. We work with various third party providers (such as Facebook, Google, Bing, etc.) to display advertising. These cookies help us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our advertising and to refine the targeting of these campaigns so that we are displaying the most relevant content for each person.
- International Transfers. We are headquartered in the United States. Your personal information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our partners or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are using our Service from outside the United States, be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or elsewhere where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. You acknowledge that the laws of such jurisdictions may be different to the laws in which you reside. By using our Service, you acknowledge and agree to any transfer of this information.
- Credit Card Processing. Our integrations with third-party payment gateways are processing only. We do not store or log any sensitive cardholder data provided by you. We follow industry best practices to protect security of cardholder data during processing and transmission. We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines.